At World Affairs Council of Central Florida (WACCFL), membership is indispensable to our organization.
When you become a Citizen Diplomat or Corporate Member, you are providing the critical support we need to effectively implement local programs such as the International Visitor Leadership Program. If you are interested in becoming a member or other ways to support WACCFL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 435-6477.
Citizen Diplomat Benefits & Annual Membership Rates
- Exclusive opportunities to meet with emerging leaders from around the world
- Connect with your local international community
- Receive WACCFL’s quarterly newsletter
- Host international visitors for professional meetings, cultural or home hospitality
- VIP seating at partner organization distinguished speaker series events
Students – $20
Educators/Active Military – $25
Individual – $75
Family – $90
Corporate Membership Benefits & Annual Membership Rates
- Receive all the benefits of being a Citizen Diplomat
- Corporate logo on our website, social media and print material
- Corporate table at all WACCFL events
- Contribute to the ongoing promotion of Central Florida as an important and vital center of commerce, culture, and political dialogue
Corporate Member – $750
Corporate Partner – $1,500
Corporate Sustaining – $2,500
Other Ways to Support WACCFL
Unrestricted/Restricted Gifts: Gifts may be restricted to a specific program of interest to the donor. Gifts may also be unrestricted, allowing WACCFL to use the funds for operating expenses.
Matching Gifts: Many companies will match an employee’s gift up to a certain point and sometimes more than dollar-for-dollar, thereby increasing the impact of your gift. To find out if your employer has a matching gift program, please click on this link and enter your employer’s name in the window, then hit “submit.” Or, check with your employer to see if such a program is available and for any restrictions that might apply.
Gifts in Kind: Gifts in Kind are another way of making a contribution to the World Affairs Council of Central Florida. These may provide needed materials and products for operations, such as audio-visual and computer equipment; or services such as consultation or Web site development.
Gifts of Securities or Appreciated Property: The IRS provides generous incentives for charitable gifts in many forms. Donating long-term appreciated assets allows the donor to avoid capital gains taxes and to claim a charitable income tax deduction based on the full fair-market value of the gift. Gifts of real estate, stocks, bonds, and certain other real property can provide valuable benefit to WACCFL.
WACCFL membership is good for 12 months from date of joining or renewing.
The World Affairs Council of Central Florida is a 501(c)(3) organization. Because the benefits of membership are “intangible”, we believe the membership fee is a tax deductible contribution. However, it is always best to consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of membership.